Learn Weblogic Online Course
LucidTechSystems has come to existence to provide people the knowledge about latest trends in technology. We provide a team of trainers who will put across a through and detailed idea about the respective technical courses that you wish to explore. LucidTechSystems gives opportunity to work on Real Time Projects which would be guided by our real time trainers. A technical back end team would always be available to answer your queries at any point of time and will also assist you to arrange your training sessions.
Best Online Weblogic Training by LucidTechSystems is an eminent career program which is delivered from the hands of real-time domain experts. Our training institute is highly acclaimed for its well-endowed& highly advanced career-oriented training program. The soaring demand for the certified professionals in Weblogic Training across the global industry level is well handled by our institute by nurturing the best set of skill sets among the students & by molding them into becoming dominant Weblogic professionals. Getting enrolled for our institutes Weblogic Training in Hyderabad and as well as Best Weblogic Corporate Training In Hyderabad will surely help the aspirants towards boosting their career graph in this ingenious technology.
Weblogic Training empowers to oversee revenue recognition. It robotizes and rearranges the revenue recognition and accounting process. With LucidTechSystems the Weblogic Training in USA is composed by best industry specialists and the Weblogic Online training instructional exercise is set up with best industry refreshes for offering members best proficient understanding over modules and after finishing of preparing we give Weblogic Corporate Training. The numerous opportunities which are made available in this highly prolific dynamic field can be grabbed with the help of top-notch Weblogic Training in Hyderabad delivered by the LucidTechSystems.
Who Can Take Weblogic Training?
Weblogic Training in Hyderabad which is currently being delivered by LucidTechSystems will be the best fit for all the aspirants who are very keen towards securing a career in this domain.
The major set of targeted audiences for the Weblogic Training program is
- Technology Professionals
- Software Specialists
- Market Professionals
- Job Aspirants
- Career Enthusiasts
Course Objectives Of Weblogic Training in Hyderabad
Best Weblogic Training in USA which is being provided by our institute offers different types of learning modules which mainly include
- WebLogic Server Overview
- Installing and Patching WebLogic Server
- History of Application Servers
- Creating Domains
- Web Logic Server Life Cycle Process
- Weblogic Clusters
- Assembling Applications (packing)
- Deploying Applications
- Configuring JDBC
- JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- WebLogic Server Security- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Apache HTTP Server Configuration and integration with Weblogic Server
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST i.e. command Mode Administration)
- Node Manager-WebLogic Server Startup and Crash Recovery
- Performance Monitoring
- Backing Up and Restoring a Domain
LucidTechSystems is the best web based preparing foundation in Hyderabad to give well-ordered course from fundamental to progress on Weblogic. In LucidTechSystems all trainers are well experts and providing training with practically. Here we are teaching from basic to advance. Our real time trainers fulfill your dreams and create professionally driven environment. In Weblogic training we are providing sample live projects, materials, explaining real time scenarios, Interview skills.
Benefits Of Weblogic Online Training
LucidTechSystems is one of the best quality Weblogic Training center for online, in-house, corporate training in Hyderabad to different reputed companies. LucidTechSystems is the best Weblogic online training institute in Hyderabad. In India LucidTechSystems best Online Courses, In house Courses providing in top cities like Hyderabad Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Etc. LucidTechSystems have trainer from IT industry who is working professionals
Weblogic Training in Hyderabad offered by our LucidTechSystems is widely renowned for its real-time based training approach that helps the audience to gain the best exposure towards handling the real-world industry challenges of this domain. With an Up-To-Date Course curriculum, LucidTechSystems stands at the top of institutes delivering real-time based Weblogic Training in Hyderabad and Weblogic Corporate Training in Hyderabad.
We provide all recordings for classes, materials, sample resumes, and other important stuff. Weblogic Online Training We provide Weblogic Online Training through worldwide like India, USA, Japan, UK, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Sweden, South Africa, and etc. Weblogic Corporate Training LucidTechSystems providing corporate training worldwide depending on Company requirements with well experience real time experts.
The course certification which is delivered here to the students who have successfully completed the course will surely help them to get to the top of their career by simply adding a value to their profile.
Core topics of Oracle Weblogic Server admin Online Course
Oracle Weblogic Admin Training
- History of web server, 2-tier architecture
- Introduction to Java and J2EE
- Overview on JVM
- Introduction to J2EE Architecture
- Various commercial products in 3-tiers the logic behind popularity of each product
- Java Application Solution Architecture
- Drawbacks of Web server
- History of Application server
- What is Application Server, 3-tier architecture
- The need for an Application Server
- Difference between Web server and Application server
Installation And Configuration (Weblogic and Domain)
- Install WebLogic Server ( GUI, Console, Silent modes)
- WebLogic Server Domains
- Servers And Domains
- Domain Configuration The Configuration Wizard
- The Configuration Wizard: Creating A New Domain
- Starting The Administrative Server
- The Administration Console Administrative Tasks
- Identifying Dynamic and Non dynamic Attribute Changes in the Administration Console
- Customizing Monitoring Tables Within the Administration Console
- Setting the Domain Environment
- Automatically Starting Admin Servers Managed Servers
- Creating a Managed Server
- Starting a Managed Server
- Password boot.properties
- Examining Server Status
- Shutting Down Servers Admin
- Server Shutdown
- Admin Server Backup Start Scripts
- xml , packing and unpacking commands, config_builder.sh
Starting and Stopping WebLogic Servers using Real-time Wrapper Scripts
- Setting up WebLogic Server as Service
- Starting and Stopping WebLogic Administration Server
- Adding a WebLogic Managed Server to a Domain
- Starting and Stopping a WebLogic Managed Server
Web Logic Server Life Cycle And Extending Domain
Stages Of Weblogic Startup Process:
- RUNNING MODE
Java Naming and Directory (JNDI)
- What is JNDI
- Architecture Of JNDI
- Why the JNDI required in Weblogic
- Types of JNDIs
- How to Viewing the JNDI Tree using Admin Console.
Setting up Weblogic Server Clustering Environment (Cluster)
- What Is Clustering?
- What Components Can Be Clustered?
- Basic Cluster Diagrams
- Web Container Load Balancing
- Horizontal vs. Vertical Clustering
- Horizontal Clustering
- Clustering WebLogic Server
- WebLogic Cluster Requirements
- Configure Domain For Clustering
- Create A Cluster
- Multicasting vs. Unicasting
- HttpClusterServlet Load Balancer
- Horizontal Cluster setup ( 2 box,4 servers i.e. Domain Extension)
- Vertical cluster setup (1 box , 3 servers)
- Hybrid Cluster setup ( 2 boxes, 6 servers)
- Managing Clusters
Assembling Applications (packing)
- Java Web Application Architecture
- The basic java files
- The Infrastructure for Enterprise Web Applications
- What is Application Assembly? JEE Modules
- JEE Application Assembly Web Module
- Web Module – Deployment Descriptor web.xml
- xml WEB-INF Directory
- Web Application Directory EJB Modules
- EJB Deployment Descriptors ejb-jar.xml
- Enterprise Application Modules
- Enterprise Application Deployment Descriptor
Deploying Applications using various Methods
- The Process
- Deployment Overview
- Archive Vs Expanded Directory
- Default Deployment Names
- Deployment Methods
- Console Deployment
- Starting an Application
- Stopping an Application
- Updating Applications
- Deleting Applications
- Testing a Deployed Application
- Monitoring Deployed Applications
- Editing Deployment Descriptors Using Command Line
- Deployment weblogic.Deployer Command Syntax
- Deployer Usage
- wldeploy Ant Task
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST)
- WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Scripts
JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) and JTA Transactions
- Introduction to JDBC
- Types of JDBC Drivers
- Working with a Database via JDBC (Client side)
- The Need for Connection Pooling
- Connection Pooling and Data Sources Connecting with Data Source
- Steps in using Connection Pooling
- Admin Tasks for Connection Pools and Data Sources
- JDBC Driver Support in WebLogic Server
- Database Access Using WebLogic Working with Data Sources
- Creating a Data Source
- Monitoring Data Source and Connection Pools
- Creating Multidata Source (JDBC level Clustering)
- Monitoring Multidata Source
JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- Messaging Introduction
- Messaging Components
- Messaging Types
- JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- Message Driven Beans
- (MDB) MDB as Message
- Consumer JMS Resources
- Durable Subscription
- Deployment Descriptor Entry
- Binding the Queue or Topic
- WebLogic JMS Server
- Creating a JMS Server
- Creating a Connection Factory Creating a Topic, queue
- Threshold and Quota
- Configuring Threshold and Quota
- Configure Distributed Destination
- Creating a Distributed Topic/Queue
- Monitoring JMS in WebLogic Messaging Bridge
- JMS Clustering
Weblogic Server Security (Protecting Against Attacks)
- WebLogic Server Security
- Authentication / Authorization
- Resources That Can Be Secured
- Authentication Mechanisms
- WebLogic Security Diagram
- Overview: Security Tasks For Securing
- WebLogic Security Realms
- Managing Users/Groups
- User Lockout
- Managing Roles
- Policies And Roles
Secure Socket Layer SSL (Encryption) and Security Frame Work
- why SSL
- Public Key / Private Key Encryption
- Secure Communication Over The Web -SSL
- SSL And WebLogic Server
- Creating A Digital Certificate
- Dealing With a CA
- Configuring WebLogic Server SSL:
- Configure WebLogic SSL Settings
- Configuring WebLogic Server SSL:
- Setting A Listen Port
- what is J2AA
- what user and groups configurations
- unlocking the users
- What is realm and its modules
Apache HTTP Server Configuration and integration with Weblogic Server
- Apache installation
- Apache HTTP Server Plug-In
- Installing Apache HTTP Server Plug-In
- Configuring Apache HTTP Server Plug-In
- Keep-Alive Connections
Using WebLogic As A Web Server (Virtual Hosting)
- Web Server Overview
- Using WebLogic Web Server
- types of Virtual Hosts
- Configuring The WebLogic Web Server Virtual Hosts
- Creating Virtual Hosts
- Specifying Virtual Host Names
- Targeting Virtual Hosts to Server
- Access Log
- External Web Servers
WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST i.e. command Mode Administration)
- WLST Details
- Starting WLST
- Simple WLST Commands
- WLST Is Hierarchical
- Navigating WLST
- Other WLST Commands
- Scripting With WLST
- Recording WLST Scripts
- Configure Recording
- Start Recording
- Sample Recorded Script
- Taking the thread dump through the WLST.
Node Manager( NM)
- Node Manager Functionality
- types of Node Managers
- setting up the NM Environment
- Starting a Administration Server from Node Manager
- Starting a Managed Server from Node Manager
- Restarting a Managed Server from Node Manager
- Shutting Down a Server Instance From Node Manager
- Working with Machines
- Creating a Machine
- Adding Server Instances To a Machine
- Starting The Node Manager
- Monitoring Managed Servers
- Node Manager Logs and Configuration Files
Monitoring and Troubleshooting WebLogic Servers (Logging)
- WebLogic Logging Services
- Specifying the Logging Implementation
- Message Severity
- WebLogic Server Logs
- Server Log
- Viewing Server Log
- Configuring Server Log
- HTTP Access Log
- Configuring HTTP Access Log
- Domain Log
- Viewing Logs
Performance Monitor using WebLogic Diagnostics Framework (WLDF)
- log files
- diagnostic modules
- diagnostic Images
What is Interoperability
- Basic Tuning Methodology
- Areas To Tune
- Tuning Hardware
- Tune The Operating System
- Tune The JVM
- JVM Choices
- Tuning WebLogic Server
- JDBC Settings
- Thread Settings
- Socket Readers
- Socket Implementation
- Monitoring Threads
- Connection BackLog
- Tuning The Back End
- Muxer Threads
- Work Managers and execute queues
- Thread Dumps , Heap dumps and Core Dumps
Troubleshooting Weblogic Servers
- How To Enable Disable Admin Console
- How To Recover The Admin Password
- How To Reset The Admin Password If Lost
- Version Differences (WEBLOGIC 8.1 AND WEBLOGIC 9.1 AND ABOVE )
- Regular Weblogic Server Issues.
Backup and Recovery Operations
- Recommending a Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Performing a Full Offline Backup and Recovery
Real Time Implementations
- Real-time Weblogic Architectures
- Real-time Tool (Remedy, Mantis bug tracking tool )
- Sample Real-time Architectures
- Daily Activities of the WebLogic Administrators
- How to Apply patches
- About Migration and Up gradation (From lower version o Higher Version )
- Common Errors during WebLogic Administration (Issues)
- Non-Technical Questions.
- Tips about answering questions in Interviews
- Tips for Resume preparation
Interview Questions are real-time questions that were collected from various sources. By the end of this session, we are very sure that you will be comfortable able to answer all these questions with our WebLogic server 12c training.
LucidTechSystems strongly believes in the concept that practical knowledge along with theoretical can drive the best learning experience among the students, thereby we work towards developing the theoretical & practical skills among our students and guide them towards working on multiple real-time projects. We also help our students in preparing for interviews and resumes. We also provide soft copy and hard copy subject materials for your future references. Upon successful completion of the course program of Weblogic Online Training program from LucidTechSystems students can work towards availing a certification. This certification will act as a gateway for the rising career opportunities in this domain.
- Interview Questions are real-time questions that were collected from various sources. By the end of this session we are very sure that you will be comfortable able to answer all these questions
1. What if i miss a class?
You will never miss a class at LucidtechSystems! You can choose either of the two options:
You can go through the recorded session of the missed class and the class presentation that are available for online viewing through the LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch. Please note, access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
2. Does Lucidtech systems provide any support sessions if I have difficulty in any topics?
Our backend team would be available 24*7 to answer your queries on mail. If in case your query remains unanswered, then we can bring a solution to it by organizing a personal session with our trainer.
We would assist your queries even after the training is completed and that is the best part of our services.
LucidtechSystems team will always be available to resolve your doubts at any point of time.
However, please understand that we are not into job placements.
3. Can I attend a demo session before enrolment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrolment is not possible.
However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in the class.
4. What Modes of Training does LucidtechSytems offers?
Lucidtech Systems fundamentally offers you classroom and online training sessions Based on Courses. We are also engaged in corporate trainings for business enterprises. To check the quality of the training, you may review our sample demo session.
5. What if I have more queries?
You can Call us at +91 9652 926 376 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall be glad to assist you.
I was completed Weblogic course from LucidTechSystems training academy. Trainer have well experience and his explanation awesome. Before I joined here searched many centers… I recommend for Weblogic LucidTechSystems very best. Every one waiting and looking for quality and real time projects, practical examples and assignments like you
Lucid Team is one of The Best Training Academy for Weblogic Course Why because before I joined in other training academy I am not satisfied and I get zero Knowledge .After one of my friend referred me LucidTechSystems and I get full knowledge the trainer and is the best Trainer he have 10+ experience in IT Industry for Weblogic Courses. The total course duration is 2 months so if any one joined Weblogic. I will suggest you LucidTechSystems is Best. Thanks for Lucid Team.
Lucid provides “best classroom & online training on Weblogic Courses “. Their course content covers almost all topics that are relevant to start a career in Weblogic course timings are very flexible. Their hands on approach and “real time projects and assignments “gives lot of confidence for me. Lucid staff is supportive is strong.
Lucid is very good training Academy, provides training with experienced and friendly trainers… Especially when it comes to the content, they focus on the practical knowledge content by making us to complete a sample project. I liked one thing that even after the course completion any time they helped me to clear if any doubts i got in the Job and provides support during job.
LucidTechSytems as per my experience “best training academy for Weblogic and other software online courses”…I have done both there…it was great experience and trainer will experience persons…fully supported management…good place and decent…I have recommended LucidTechSystems to my friends. My best heart fully thanks to total lucid team
Instructor Live Sessions
Highly interactive, reliable and quality learning sessions of the course divided into distinctive phases and sessions are conducted by Sacrostect Services.
Real-life Case Studies
Live project based on any of the selected use cases on the above selected Domain.
Each class will be followed by practical assignments which can be completed before the next class.
You get lifetime access to the Learning Management System (LMS). Class recordings and presentations can be viewed online from the LMS.
24 x 7 Expert Support
We have 24×7 online support team available to help you with any technical queries you may have during the course.
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Covalent certifies you as an course Expert based on the project